This two-day workshop (March 1-2, 2019) for middle and high school teachers focused on connecting the causes and effects of climate change and ocean acidification. Students used local and regional online data to gain data skills, argue with evidence, and make connections between human activities and climate change solutions.
Filter by Category
Sort by Month
- Writing Solutions Oriented Storylines: Focus on Solar Energy
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines Fire: Forest Management and Skills
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines with Nonformal Educators
- Wildfires in Western Washington- May 2020
- Climate Science Series for Grades 3-5: April/May Canvas Course
all-day Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Aug 10 – Aug 13 all-day
By Invitation Only Educators will participate in a storyline writing workshop about coastal natural hazards to develop K-2, 3-5, middle school, and high school storylines. We will be working in grade level teams to write[...]