30 Special Education Teachers, Administrators, Para pros, Science, & STEM Teachers met at ESD 105 on March 14, 2019. Participants experienced a NGSS immersion experience, then made sense of guiding assumptions and principles from “A Framework for K-12 Science Education”. Participants then received the book: “High Leverage Practices for Special Education”. After exploring similarities with the NGSS and SPED High Leverage practices, they previewed and requested Science Co-op surplus instructional materials. These kits of materials will be adapted for use in Special Education Resource Rooms and self-contained classrooms.
Filter by Category
Sort by Month
- Writing Solutions Oriented Storylines: Focus on Solar Energy
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines Fire: Forest Management and Skills
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines with Nonformal Educators
- Wildfires in Western Washington- May 2020
- Climate Science Series for Grades 3-5: April/May Canvas Course
all-day Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Aug 10 – Aug 13 all-day
By Invitation Only Educators will participate in a storyline writing workshop about coastal natural hazards to develop K-2, 3-5, middle school, and high school storylines. We will be working in grade level teams to write[...]