The first week of October we hosted about 300 5th-6th grade students from Wenatchee and East Wenatchee for our field experience. The experience consists of several stations teaching students about forest health, ecology, and fire. The field days are held at Mission Ridge ski area. Many of these students had never visited the ski area even though it’s just outside their hometown. Many of them had also never been hiking before the field day. We are passionate about bringing these experiences to students!
Filter by Category
Sort by Month
- Writing Solutions Oriented Storylines: Focus on Solar Energy
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines Fire: Forest Management and Skills
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines with Nonformal Educators
- Wildfires in Western Washington- May 2020
- Climate Science Series for Grades 3-5: April/May Canvas Course
all-day Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Aug 10 – Aug 13 all-day
By Invitation Only Educators will participate in a storyline writing workshop about coastal natural hazards to develop K-2, 3-5, middle school, and high school storylines. We will be working in grade level teams to write[...]