Are floods, droughts, and extreme weather our new normal? How is climate change affecting our local communities? What are the local learning opportunities for students around how climate impacts them? Join Washington Green Schools and ESD 101 to explore current research and make connections to local climate-related phenomena while engaging the Next Generation Science Standards and their Science and Engineering Practices. Teachers will have time to discuss and plan activities that will bring climate science learning into their classroom.
Filter by Category
Sort by Month
- Writing Solutions Oriented Storylines: Focus on Solar Energy
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines Fire: Forest Management and Skills
- Solutions Oriented Learning Storylines with Nonformal Educators
- Wildfires in Western Washington- May 2020
- Climate Science Series for Grades 3-5: April/May Canvas Course
all-day Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Solutions Oriented Learning Stor...
Aug 10 – Aug 13 all-day
By Invitation Only Educators will participate in a storyline writing workshop about coastal natural hazards to develop K-2, 3-5, middle school, and high school storylines. We will be working in grade level teams to write[...]