Integrating Climate Literacy Into the Classroom Workshops.
Dr. Brian G. Henning, Ph.D. Professor of Philosophy and Environmental Studies & Director of the Center for Climate, Society, and the Environment
Karli Honebein, Program Coordinator, Gonzaga Center for Climate, Society, and the Environment
The survey will take approximately 4 minutes to complete.
Hosted by Gonzaga University Center for Climate, Society, and the Environment, this professional learning workshop will help elementary teachers to more confidently incorporate climate literacy into their classes.
- Public perception about climate change
- Student voice
- What is causing our climate to change
- Greenhouse gas lesson resources
- Education and the Great Work before us
- Climate Literacy Fellows program
- Best practices for teaching climate change
- Hopeful climate teaching
- What’s being done in Spokane?
- Climate literacy lessons you can access right now
Space is limited. Signing up is not a guarantee of participation. You will receive registration confirmation separately.
STEM Clock Hours:
6 STEM clock hours from SPS
Thurs, Oct 13, 2022
Thurs, Oct 20, 2022
Thurs, Oct 27, 2022